Saturday 17 March 2012


This past week has not been fun.   Still not feeling one hundred precent but on the mend.  So today I thought I would look for a few sound effects for my project.  At Sounddogs.comI found a couple great English crowd effect at a fair.  This will work nicely for the general background of the exhibition, when the Crystal Palace light is triggered.  I also found an effect for a few people clapping which will trigger when Queen Victoria and her group are lit.  The clapping will be first then a small soundfile of her comments will play.  Her comments will be paraphrased from her diary writings about the Exhibition.  I also found a great recording for the printing press, well two actually; however, I am not sure which to use.  I am going to try to upload them so everyone can have a listen.  Construction on the actual box and image has begun.  Now if I can just figure out the wiring, my project will really take off!!!!, :))))   Back Soon!!!
Well I tried to upload the effects but i cannot seem to place a music file here.  Maybe someone could let me know how to do that or if it can be done, :))0   Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment