Tuesday 20 March 2012

So, I thought I would upload a few pictures of working to place the scene within the finished box.  Of course this is a very rudimentary look at how the picture will place in the box.  The pic will have a 3-D dimension and will sit more center within the frame.  Once the pics are cut into dimensions they will be secured to a stronger poster board screen frame.  Perhaps oval I am not sure, as I am planning to dress and decorate the box. 



As I was loosely placing the pics on the accordion paper, I had a thought that I am not going to completely secure the scene within the box so that I can create other scenes and interchange them. In this way i can change the lighting placement, or not and add new sound files.  As well, as new technologies are introduced, if appropriate, I can update while changing the scenes.  Or, perhaps the sound files could be placed on a loop while the program also changes the lighting.  However, for my project I will only have the one scene...  Perhaps!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment