Sunday 8 April 2012

So we are getting down to the end of the road, :))   Nerves are on edge.   This last while has been fun figuring more out with the wiring, after getting the box and the scene ready for set-up and lighting.  Right now I would like to show you all more pics of what I have been doing!!!  Aside from getting so nervous about the whole thing.  I forgot to add that I had a slight tech problem.  One of the lights did not work when I tested the five of them out.  So what to do?  Instead of using just one light for the Exhibition sound file I am going to use all lights on at once.  Then move in sequence to the next three lights, one after another.  Then for the final sound file, all the lights blinking at once in the array set!!!!
Staining with Jacobean stain colour

Finished lovely stain!!!

Starting on the front frame, :))
Almost complete!!
Using the simplest things to add shape to the frame.  A baby food jar top!!



Framed!!!

Cutting the 3-D process.
3-D cutting looks great!! 


Making the acordian


Attaching the cut outs to the acordian.  3-D style!!!
The lights in an Array sequence.  Coding  sets up each line for the scene!!!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment